i don’t get why arguments against wearing tight/revealing clothing are that “it leaves nothing to the imagination”
bro who cares about the way you imagine my body, this is what it factually looks like so fuck off
like you’re literally saying that your interpretation of my body is more important than, like, my actual body
I wish more cartoons taught young girls that if a man harasses you or annoys you or whatever you should blow him up with a bazooka and feel no remorse :)))
Ivy leaned back to avoid the propulsion blast. They’ve done this before.
I wonder how feminists will react to this
Probably ignore it then go back to making male tears mugs and gifs
Actually this is a very common idea among feminists
It’s something feminists have been talking about for years it’s called toxic masculinity and it’s one of the common threads among the topic of ‘Patriarchy hurts men too’. In fact the first time I read about toxic masculinity was on a feminist blog.
If you actually read things feminists talk about instead of straw manning them you might know this but OH WELL
Man gives idea credence when explained by other man, water is still wet, news at 11.
1) Fun how men are only interested in feminism insofar as what feminism will do for them
2) As outlined above, this has been an acknowledged issue for a LOOOOOONG time among feminists. Gender stereotypes hurt men too!
I wonder how MRAs will react to this. Probably ignore it then go back to blaming women for a system men created.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X